2020 Classes, Points System, Rules
Riders under 18 must have a parent present
at registration or a Notarized Release Form
signed by one of the parents and notarized
by a licensed notary.
2020 MX CLASSES
Pee Wee 4-6 Stock Beginner
Pee Wee 4-6 Stock
50cc 4-6 (no senior size bikes)
50cc 7-8 Beginner
65cc 5-8 Beginner
65cc 9-11 Beginner
85cc Open (No Big Wheels Allowed)
85cc 7-11 Beginner (No Big Wheels Allowed)
85cc 7-11 B (No Big Wheels Allowed)
85cc 7-11 A (No Big Wheels Allowed)
85cc 12-15 Beginner (Big Wheels Allowed)
85cc 12-15 B (No Big Wheels Allowed)
85cc 12-15 A (No Big Wheels Allowed)
Super Mini (112cc 2/Stroke 150cc 4/Stroke)
125cc 2/Stroke (Super Mini Allowed)
250cc Beginner (125cc 2/Stroke Allowed)
250cc C (125cc 2/Stroke Allowed)
250cc B (125cc 2/Stroke Allowed)
250cc A (125cc 2/Stroke Allowed)
Open Beginner (No Minis)
Open (No Minis)
Open Money Class (A-B-C)
250cc Money Class (250cc 2/Stroke – 250cc 4/Stroke) (A-B-C )
Schoolboy (Super Mini, 125/ 250F) (No 250cc 2/Stroke)
Vet Novice ( No Jump)
Jr. Girls (65cc – 85cc – 150cc 4/Stroke) ( 7-15 years of age)
Women (0 -250cc)
Quads 450 Open
Points Race Drop Program
2020 MX Points Championship Series – 20 races – DROP 4 RACES
2020 POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP (POINTS SYSTEM)
* Points Championship Awards Banquet (Saturday, December 12th, 2020)
* 20 Points Paying Events in the 2020 season.
* The last two races of the series pay double points.
* Only 16 races count for the 2020 championship – Drop 4 Races
* Riders receive points only on Points Championship Events (see schedule).
* All riders receive 20 points for entering the race.
* Points are given for the riders overall finishing position (NOT PER MOTO).
* Riders may sign up and receive 20 points even if they can’t race for any reason.
* Riders may pay for missed races up to event # 10 to receive their sign up points.
* After event #10, riders must sign up the night of the event if they need points only (20 POINTS).
* Riders must finish at least one moto to get more than 20 points.
* Only when the second motos are cancelled can a rider get a DNF and get last place points.
* A Points Championship Class may be dropped from the series after the 10th race of the series if the rider count is too low.
* All beginner classes will receive half points after round 8
Points Available Per Race:
Sign Up 20 Points plus:
1st Place 80 Points
2nd Place 70 Points
3rd Place 60 Points
4th Place 50 Points
5th Place 40 Points
6th Place 30 Points
7th Place 20 Points
8th Place 10 Points
2nd Place = 70 Points
Sign Up Points = 20 Points
Total Points = 90 Points
Can’t make it to the event,
sign up and receive 20 points.
*Pit riding is walking speed only to and from the track.
*Adults only driving pit vehicles (golf carts, mules, 4/wheelers).
*Classes may be dropped from the Points Championship Series after the 10th race if entries are too low.
*Rider’s racing age is his age on January 1st 2020 for the 2020 season.
*Big wheel mini bikes are allowed in the Jr. girls / Super Mini only.
*150cc 4 strokes are allowed in all mini bike classes.
*In the event the DCMX Rule book does not define a clear answer on a given issue, the AMA rule book will be used.
*For racers pre-entered for the year, their racing number is reserved.
*All pre-enties are non-refundable or transferable.
*DNF – 5 extra points will be added to the riders moto finishing position.
Rider must finish half the laps and finish under power or will be scored a DNF ( 5 Laps must complete 3 ).