2018 MX Points Championship Series – 18 races – DROP 4 RACES
February 3 & 10
March 3 & 17
May 12 & 26
June 9 & 23
July 7 & 28
September 1 & 29
October 20 & 27
November 3 & 17 – Last 2 races Double Points
2018 POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP (POINTS SYSTEM)
* Points Championship Awards Banquet (Friday, December 8th, 2017)
* 18 Points Paying Events in the 2017 season.
* The last two races of the series pay double points.
* Only 14 races count for the 2017 championship – Drop 4 Races before Nov. 4th
* Riders receive points only on Points Championship Events (see schedule).
* All riders receive 20 points for entering the race.
* Points are given for the riders overall finishing position (NOT PER MOTO).
* Riders may sign up and receive 20 points even if they can’t race for any reason.
* Riders may pay for missed races up to event #10 to receive their sign up points.
* After event #10, riders must sign up the night of the event if they need points only (20 POINTS).
* Riders must finish at least one moto to get more than 20 points.
* Only when the second motos are cancelled can a rider get a DNF and get last place points.
* A Points Championship Class may be dropped from the series after the 10th race of the series if the rider count is too low.
Points Available Per Race:
Sign Up 20 Points plus:
1st Place 80 Points
2nd Place 70 Points
3rd Place 60 Points
4th Place 50 Points
5th Place 40 Points
6th Place 30 Points
7th Place 20 Points
8th Place 10 Points
2nd Place = 70 Points
Sign Up Points = 20 Points
Total Points = 90 Points
Can’t make it to the event,
sign up and receive 20 points.